10 Ways Regular Chiropractic Care Can Benefit Your Health and Improve Overall Wellness
If you’re considering chiropractic care for the first time, you may be unaware of the health benefits that come with regularly visiting your chiropractor.
Whether you’re seeking treatment for specific problem areas or want to promote whole-body wellness, chiropractic medicine can be the solution you need to improve your health and overall well-being.
Dr. Les Pachter offers chiropractic medicine that treats a broad range of health issues, from chronic neck and back pain, to severe automobile injuries and disk herniation.
Here are ten health benefits you can receive from regular Chiropractic care from Dr. Pachter:
- Preventative Pain Management: Chiropractic can address early signs of common micro injuries such as stress and pressure caused by physically demanding jobs, rigorous schedules, or athletic activity. If ignored, these small dysfunctions in our musculoskeletal system can result in weakened immune systems, or even serious physical injury.
- Reduced Blood Pressure: Regular chiropractic treatment is beneficial for optimum body performance, including reduced blood pressure, increased oxygenation, improved circulation, muscle spasm reduction, decreased levels of lactic acid, and greater flexibility.
- Improved Balance & Posture: Chiropractic care is an effective solution for those looking to improve their balance and posture. With regular visits to Dr. Pachter, your spine can grow stronger and healthier. Chiropractic treatments targets spinal misalignment and addresses stance, height differences, tilting, curvatures, outward and inward turning, and balance to help you stand straight and tall.
- Improved Digestion: Several studies have shown that routine chiropractic care can lessen the symptoms of digestive disorders. Specific chiropractic adjustments help realign altered regions in the body and restore nerve supply to deficient organs. Chiropractic honors the body’s natural ability to heal, enhancing organ function and quality of life.
- Better Sleep: Chiropractic adjustment is known to improve sleep, both in children and adults. Regular chiropractic treatment helps reduce pain associated anxiety of spinal misalignments that often interfere with sleep patterns.
- Fewer Hospital Visits: Chiropractic works to eliminate pain and keep your health in good condition year round. The Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics reported that patients receiving routine chiropractic care experience 43 percent fewer hospital admissions compared to those under traditional medical care.
- Non-Invasive, Natural Treatments: Pachter uses non-invasive, natural treatments to combat pain in the body. According to the American Medical Association, it is recommended that patients opt for chiropractic and physical therapy as treatment to chronic neck and back pain. While most other treatment options include medications, injections, and surgery, regular chiropractic care helps stimulate natural healing in the body. As an experienced chiropractor, Dr. Pachter uses non-surgical spinal decompression therapy, an effective alternative to traditional surgery for patients suffering from herniated discs, disc bulges, and sciatica.
- Improved Mood: Misalignment of the spine can cause neurological and chemical interference in the body’s nervous system. Research has demonstrated that routine chiropractic adjustment can improve hormone balance, and serve as effective relief for depression and anxiety symptoms.
- Happier, Healthier Kids: Regular chiropractic is known to reduce childhood otitis media. According to a study of 200 children under chiropractic care versus 200 children under traditional medical care, those receiving consistent chiropractic adjustment had fewer ear infection, allergies, and asthma.
- Stress Relief: The nervous system is responsible for all of the communication that occurs within your body. When your musculoskeletal system is off kilter, chances are your nervous system is, too. Regular chiropractic care helps promote relaxation and the balance your body needs to relieve stress.